2018-01-12

Shincheonji Revelation Study [Rev 3:14-22]


Shincheonji Revelation Study :
[Revelation 3:14-22]

The Testimony of Fulfillment of Shincheonji
-Shincheonji Revelation Study-


 

  • Revelation 3:14-22
14. "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.
15. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other!
16. So, because you are lukewarm-neither hot nor cold-I am abut to spit you out of my mouth.
17. You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing, 'But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.
18. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover you shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.
19. Those whom I love rebuke and discipline. so be earnest, and repent.
20. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
21. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.
22. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."


This is a letter from Jesus that John, the one who speaks on behalf of Jesus, sends to the messenger of the church in Laodicea.  John mentions in Rev 3:14, "This is the solemn pronouncement of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the originator of God's creation." In saying this, John introduces Jesus as the one sending the letter and makes it clear that he himself is merely speaking on Jesus' behalf.
※ He send the letters to the seven churches according to Rev 1:11

Jesus tells the messenger of the church in Laodicea that because his faith is lukewarm, neither cold nor hot, Jesus will vomit him out of his mouth (Rev 3:15-16). By saying he will vomit the messenger out of his mouth, Jesus is saying he will cast hm out so that the messenger no longer belongs to Jesus.

Although Christianity is now the largest religion in the world, its theologians,pastors, and lay people do not know the bible. The reality is that very few are even interested. It is, therefore, not an exaggeration to say Jesus' words of rebuke from roughly 2,000 ago are just as applicable to the believers of this generation as they were to the Jews of that generation. Regardless of whether they have God or his word with them, Christians proudly claim, "I've received the Holy Spirit. I've received salvation. Give thanks. Give offerings." Christianity is full of people shouting these lies; it has become thoroughly corrupt.Given this situation, the seminaries and pastors who failed to complete their appointed tasks to or takes away from the prophecies recorded in Revelation will not be allowed to enter heaven. How much of Revelation is taught in seminaries or in the churches of the world? They cannot even understand the prophecies in the New Testament Gospels, how can they understand Revelation?

The one who overcomes sits with Jesus on his throne (Rev 3:21)

Jesus promises in Rev 3:21, "I will grant the one who conquers permission to sit with me on my throne, just as  I too conquered and sat down with my father on his throne."

Where is Jesus throne on which the one who overcomes will sit?

The throne Jesus sits on with God is in the spiritual kingdom of heaven. Revelation 4:8 says God's kingdom will come to Earth. Revelation 7:15 says God will spread his tent over New Spiritual Israel. Revelation 21:1-3 says the holy city New Jerusalem descends on the new heaven and new earth. Therefore, the throne on which the one who overcomes sits with Jesus will be in  the new heaven and new earth. Therefore, the throne on which the one who overcomes its with Jesus will be in the new heaven and new earth, which is also known as New Spiritual Israel. Since the one who overcomes sits together with Jesus on his throne, the name of the new Jerusalem, which is God's kingdom, will be recorded on him (Rev 3:12).


Then, where is the one who overcomes?
&
What is the list of blessings Jesus promises in Rev 2-3 to the promised pastor who fights and overcomes the Nicolaitans?
 
 
This will continue tomorrow~
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기